INVESTING IN COLOMBIA
Foreign direct investment (FDI) is an investment made by a company or individual in a foreign country, in the form of either establishing business operations or acquiring business assets in the other country, such as ownership or controlling interest in a foreign company. We take care of your investment process. From tax and corporate planning, to corporate and commercial law work associated to the operation of the business.
Why do business in Colombia?
- Colombia is a growing economy.
- Many areas of the country, long time ago left out of the economy due to the internal conflict, will now be open for development.
- More friendly towards foreign investment than most Latin American countries.
- Colombia has a modern regulation favoring foreign trade (Free Zones).
- There is a growing number of Free Trade Agreements (FTA), and treaties to avoid double taxation.
WE ARE READY
TO ASSIST YOU
Count on us for your next business decision in Colombia. Let us know more about your situation. You will hear from us within the next 24 business hours to arrange for a free consultation.